Ready to get hired, and recognized
as a Go-to Authority
in Your Industry?
You Are Your Best Testimonial.
It's Time You Take The Lead in Sharing Your Story.
She Deserves More is a Career Confidence and Visibility Program for women ready to ditch their limiting beliefs and make an impact in their life and career.
You have a desire to position, pitch, and promote yourself as a leader (without sacrificing your truth and wellbeing).
You're ready to get recognized and paid for the value you bring to the table.
You dream about amplifying your vision, visibility, and voice in your workplace, community, or industry.
You Deserve It All.
She Deserves More features the life-changing training, coaching, community, and tools for you to make it happen.
When it comes to reaching the next level of success:
Chances are, your problem isn't that you're not "expert enough."
It isn’t that you don’t have enough social media followers or credentials after your name.
It’s knowing how to overcome the limiting thoughts and beliefs that are no longer serving you.
It's understanding that hard work doesn't speak for itself (you've got to speak up for it) .
It’s owning the good, bad, and ugly of your story and adapting it on the fly to meet the needs of potential clients, hiring managers, and more.
Ready to Step Into the Next Best Version of Yourself?
Oprah said it best, "When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are."
You have the experience.
Plus you have the receipts to prove it.
Stop waiting for permission to show up in your life & career.
Beyond templates and tools to help you pitch and promote yourself with ease, here's a brief overview of our monthly expert-led training:
- Gain Clarity in Your Vision & Set Goals to Create Momentum
- Sell Yourself During Interviews w/Clients and Hiring Managers
- Speak With Confidence During Meetings, Interviews, and Presentations
- Amplify Your Leadership Brand Using Social Media
- Master a Career Change (When It Seems Too Late)
- Develop a Stronger Leadership Presence
- Pitch and Get featured in Media, Podcasts, and more
- Negotiate & Respond to Pushback
- Reclaim Your Time, Sanity & Schedule
- You'll receive worksheets with prompts and exercises to help you apply the skills and concepts taught during our calls.
You struggle to find the right words to communicate your value and market yourself in a non-sales-y way.
You struggle to engage an audience and build leadership credibility.
You're feeling burned out and undervalued and need a safe space to deal with the emotional side of showing up and speaking up as a leader.
You're tired of doubting yourself, overthinking decisions, and Googling for solutions, you need structure and ways to turn your goals into habits. Plus proven processes and templates to make your life easier.
No worries, She Deserves More has room for you.
Let's start creating your success story today.
Maybe you're ready to get over your fear of making a career change and promoting your work.
Maybe you’re ready to pitch yourself to clients and lead million-dollar projects, like my client Kyra.
Or maybe you're ready to attract speaking gigs and media attention from major media outlets like Fast Company, or CNN, just like my client Sarah.
Anything is possible.
First, you must change the story inside of you before changing the story unfolding outside of you.
The best part is, you don't have to do it alone.
Over the years, I’ve trained and coached hundreds of entrepreneurs and workplace professionals on how to beat self-doubt, communicate confidence and use their stories to get hired, land speaking gigs, and media coverage in Fast Company, Fox 5, CNN, Black Enterprise, America's Test Kitchen TV, and more.
Now I'm here to help you position, pitch, and promote yourself so you can become recognized as a go-to authority in your field.
Inside, She Deserves More You’ll Discover:
Mindset mastery techniques for tackling overwhelm and self-doubt, and transforming your limiting beliefs into action.
Proven written and verbal communication frameworks for confidently speaking and selling yourself.
The step-by-step process and templates for pitching yourself as an expert and landing media coverage, and speaking gigs.
Ways to attract, serve and engage your audience using digital content and workshops.
The things most people do wrong when it comes to marketing themselves and how to make sure you don’t make these common mistakes yourself.
A community of mentors and success partners to brainstorm ideas and collaborate.
You’ll also step into a series of virtual hot seats to get on-the-spot (no fluff) feedback, and improved ways to market yourself.
Executives, coaches, consultants, authors, service-based entrepreneurs, and therapists have used my strategies and techniques to get hired and recognized as go-to leaders within their field.
She Deserves More Momentum.
For workplace and entrepreneurial leaders ready to get unstuck, exude effortless confidence, improve their leadership presence and maintain momentum in their life and career.
- LIVE monthly masterclasses (60-90 mins) via Zoom.
- Corresponding worksheets with exercises to help you apply the skills and concepts taught during our calls.
- Access to replays 24 hours after the class.
- Master Your Mindset Morning & Happy Hour w/Kandia.
- Access to a private community
- Guest Speakers
SDM VIP Premium Experience
For workplace and entrepreneurial leaders looking to build their leadership presence and credibility, and package their expertise into stories that sell for a job promotion or client interview, press coverage for your brand, speaking gigs, or a workshop series.
You get everything in SDM Momentum PLUS:
- 1:1 coaching w/Kandia.
- A 6-month personalized roadmap to activate your leadership voice, engage your audience, and achieve your goals.
- Perfect Your Pitch Lab to practice your pitch and "story selling" skills for your next interview with a potential client or hiring manager.
- Scripts to translate your years of experience into stories to share with interviewers, potential clients, and more.
- Templates for pitching yourself for media attention, speaking gigs, and more.